VA Western New York Healthcare System
Vision Rehabilitation Services
We offer a wide range of services for partially sighted Veterans who have low vision or are legally blind. If you are being seen at a VA medical center or community based outpatient clinic, talk with your VA health care provider or VA eye care specialist about evaluation for low vision rehabilitation services.
Veterans who may need vision rehabilitation:
- Have been declared legally blind
- Have a visual acuity of 20/70 or less
- Veterans with sensitivity to light or trouble reading
- Magnifiers, reading glasses, telescopes
- Assistive aids
- Sunglasses to help control glare
Teaching techniques and strategies to accomplish:
- Home management
- Buffalo VA 6B
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.