VA Western New York Healthcare System
Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
To assist in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting the entire human body, the Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging Service at VA Western New York Healthcare System uses some of the most advanced imaging devices available.
We provide the following services upon referral from other medical services:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Digital Mammography
- Dual X-ray Densitometry (Evaluating Osteoporosis)
- General Diagnostic X-ray
- Interventional Procedures
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Publication: Nuclear Cardiac Imaging, Terminology and Technical Aspects
- Buffalo VA 2A
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.