VA Western New York Healthcare System
Occupational Therapy and Physical Medicine
The purpose of physical and occupational therapy is to help Veterans return to a full life after an injury, surgery or disability. To do that, we provide the following services:
- Blind Rehabilitation Services
- Consultative Driver Evaluation Referral
- Consultative Rehabilitation Services
- Electrodiagnostic Evaluations (EMG/NCV/SSEP etc.
- Low Vision Services
- Inpatient & Outpatient Occupational Therapy (OT), Physical Therapy (PT)
- Musculoskeletal Medicine Clinic and Consultations
- Outpatient Fitness Center
- Polytrauma Clinic
- Prosthetics Clinic
- Rehabilitation Amputee Clinic
- Seating and Mobility - Wheelchair Clinic
- Spinal Cord Injury Clinic
- Support Services
- Music Therapy
- Recreation Therapy
Contact your primary care team for more information about these services.
Batavia Building 1, 1st Floor
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.