VA Western New York Healthcare System
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Women’s health services, including obstetrics and gynecology, are provided through the Women’s Primary Care Wellness Center. Prevention and health maintenance services are offered to help promote good health throughout all stages of life.
- Preventive health screening such as breast and cervical cancer screens
- Family planning
- Infertility evaluation
- Menopause management
- Osteoporosis evaluation and treatment
- Urinary health evaluations and treatment
VA Western New York Healthcare system provides maternity care for enrolled Veterans. Normally this care is provided through an agreement between VA and an approved maternity care provider in the community. If you are pregnant or planning a family, contact the Women’s Wellness Center about:
- Maternity care before, during, and after delivery
- Genetic consultation with a physician when needed
- Childbirth preparation
- Parenting education
- Breastfeeding support and lactation classes
- Breast pumps
- Coverage of newborn up to 7 days after birth
For general information on Women’s health care and benefits, call the Women Veterans Call Center at 1-855-VA-WOMEN (1-855-829-6636).
- Buffalo VA 3B
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.