VA Western New York Healthcare System
Eye and Vision Care
VA Western New York Healthcare System provides a wide range of eye and vision care services.
VA Western New York Healthcare System delivers eye and vision care in several specialties.
They include optometry, ophthalmology, eye surgery, blind rehabilitation and eye care for patients with diabetes. Professionals in these specialties work together to maintain eye health by providing the following services:
- Routine examinations, including glasses prescriptions and checking eye health for cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and other conditions of the eye.
- Providing eyeglasses for eligible Veterans.
- Low vision rehabilitation for visually impaired Veterans.
- Evaluation and treatment of eye disease, such as cataracts, trauma, glaucoma, and other conditions.
- Eye surgery including cataracts, glaucoma, and corneal procedures.
Buffalo VA 6D
Batavia VA Building 1, Ground Floor
Hours of Operation
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.