VA » Health Care » VA Western New York Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Niagara Falls Community Based Outpatient Clinic
VA Western New York Healthcare System
Niagara Falls Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care and Behavioral Health Services for Veterans in the Western New York's Niagara Falls location.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of a physician, nurse practitioner, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventive medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Buffalo. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Buffalo VA Medical Center.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing available on premises.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
Radiology: X-rays available at Buffalo VA Medical Center.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for Veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart(r) smoking cessation program-an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.