VA » Health Care » VA Western New York Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Lockport Community Based Outpatient Clinic
VA Western New York Healthcare System
Lockport Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the Lockport area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff
- Provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Buffalo. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Buffalo VA Medical Center.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for Veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Parking: Free ample parking on premises.