VA Western New York Healthcare System
Jamestown VA Clinic
Specialty services beyond primary care are available through the VA Health Care Upstate New York at Buffalo. If you require more specialized tests, your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Buffalo VA Medical Center.
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in New York State's southern tier and northwestern Pennsylvania.
Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for Veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The Clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program-an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
Parking: Free parking on premises.