VA » Health Care » VA Western New York Healthcare System » Locations and Directions » Dunkirk VA Clinic
VA Western New York Healthcare System
Dunkirk VA Clinic
Dunkirk VA Clinic located at 1170 Central Avenue, Dunkirk, NY 14048. Call (716) 203-6474 for more information.
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the Dunkirk area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all Veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care and behavioral health care are available through the VA Western New York Healthcare System at Buffalo.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for Veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program-an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays.