VA Western New York Healthcare System
New Features on VA Blue Button
My HealtheVet is proud to announce new features available through the VA Blue Button. If you have a premium account you’ll be able to view, print, or download more of your VA health record. Just log into your My HealtheVet account and select the VA Blue Button icon to get started.
With a premium account, you can now access these new features:
• VA Notes - Doctors' notes written by your VA health care team after January 1, 2013 are available (records prior to January 1, 2013 are being added soon.)
• VA Problem List - A list of your health issues VA is tracking
• VA Laboratory Results - Now includes microbiology test results in addition to chemistry and hematology results
• VA Pathology - Includes surgical pathology, cytology and electron microscopy procedures and test results
• VA EKG - Provides a list of dates, times and locations of your EKG tests
• VA Radiology - Reports of your imaging and radiology procedures
• VA Vitals and Readings - Blood pressure, heart rate, weight, pain levels and more
• VA Demographics - Your personal information on record with VA
• VA Admissions and Discharges - A list of your VA hospital stays and discharges, including discharge summaries
A great advantage of the VA Blue Button is that you can tailor your report to fit your needs. Simply select the date range and the types of information you wish to include.
These new VA Blue Button features will help you to partner with your VA health care team, caregivers, family members and non-VA health care providers.
If you don’t yet have a premium My HealtheVet account, get started today by registering for My HealtheVet online. Then stop in to a VA facility for your in-person authentication. It’s easy, quick and free.