VA Western New York Healthcare System
Go Red for Women
Come join the VA Western New York Health Care System to highlight heart health for women. The day will be spent with exciting activities, moving stories of survival, and important information on how you can prevent heart disease.
When: Friday, February 7, 2014
Where: Freedom Hall at Buffalo site
3495 Bailey Avenue, 14215
- Welcome by Jill LaMantia, Women Veterans Program Manager
- Mistress of Ceremonies, Tiffany Lundberg, WKBW Anchorwoman
- Short Video, "Just a Little Heart Attack", "Go Red for Women Lego Movie"
- Survivor Stories, Juile & Barbara
- Hat Parade
- Heart Healthy Refreshments
Remember to wear red in support of “Go Red for Women".
For more information contact Jill LaMantia at (716) 862-8891