Olean Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for Veterans in the New York State's southern tier and northwestern Pennsylvania.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of a physician assistant, physician, nurse, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Specialty services beyond primary care are available through VA Health Care Upstate New York at Buffalo. If you require more specialized tests your health care provider will arrange for a referral for these services at the Buffalo and/or Erie VA Medical Centers.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Parking: Free parking on premises.
VA Outpatient Clinic
465 North Union Street
Olean, NY 14760-2658
FAX: (716) 373-8117
Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
From the North: Take I-90 West to Route 400. Follow Route 400 to end which becomes Route 16. Continue on Route 16 South to Olean Clinic is on the right across from the Delaware Park Plaza.
From the South: Take Route 219 North to I 86 East Exit at NY 16 Exit #25. Turn right on NY 16 South to Olean Clinic is on the right directly across from the Delaware Park Plaza.
From East: Take I 86 west. Exit at NY 16. Turn right on NY 16 South. Continue on Route 16 South to Olean Clinic is on the right across from the Delaware Park Plaza
From West: Take I 86 East. Take Exit #25 towards Olean. Turn right on Buffalo Street, continuing on Wayne Street. Turn Right on Route 16. Clinic is on the right.
|Parent VA Medical Center
Buffalo VA Medical Center