Dunkirk Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care Services for veterans in the Dunkirk area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: A health care team consisting of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and clerical staff provide primary care services at the clinic, stressing health maintenance and preventative medicine.
- Specialty services beyond primary care and behavioral health care are available through the VA Western New York Healthcare System at Buffalo.
- Behavioral Health Care: Individual and group psychotherapy for veterans experiencing personal and emotional problems, including drug and alcohol problems.
- Smoking Cessation: The clinic offers the QuitSmart® smoking cessation program-an innovative service that combines the best of behavioral and medication treatments in a group format.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail. Emergency medicines provided.
- Radiology: Chest, abdominal, and extremity x-rays.
Dunkirk VA Outpatient Clinic
166 East 4th Street
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Fax: (716) 363-1235
Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
From the NY State Thruway (I-90), take exit #59 and make a right onto route 60/Bennett Road towards Dunkirk. Go 2.3 miles. Turn left on E 4TH ST - go less than 0.1 mile and arrive at the VA clinic Dunkirk at 166 E 4th Streeet Dunkirk. The clinic is on the right between Quality Markets and Family Dollar stores and across from CVS Pharmacy.
|Parent VA Medical Center
Buffalo VA Medical Center